In response to Judge Blackburn’s directive #7 and due to the recent number of Covid-19 cases in Bell County we are changing our summer fitness to do the best we can to ensure a safe environment. These changes will take effect for the workouts scheduled from June 29th-July 2nd. We already had the week of July 6th-July 10th as a week off. Once again these changes are a precautionary measure to the uptick in Covid-19 cases in Bell County.
The changes include:
- No sport specific training, of any sport except swimming.
- The Belton ISD athletic dept. has purchased a face covering for the athletes to wear when social distancing becomes difficult, such as in the weight room while spotting their partner. The face coverings are scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. If your son/daughter would like to wear their own face covering that is acceptable as well.
- Until the face coverings arrive we will not use the indoor weight room. So all of the workouts will take place outside.
- The first session will be from 7am-8:45am.
- The second session will be from 9:30am-11:15am.
- All Coaches will wear a face covering inside and outside.
- When the face coverings arrive will use the weight room at 25% capacity.
- If we have bad weather we will need to cancel the workouts. Please follow @BeltonTigerFB for the quickest information regarding the weather.
Once again these changes are for next week, June 29th-July 2nd. Please continue to wear a mask when in public, keep a safe distance and wash your hands.