Physical Requirements for 2020-2021 School Year
The UIL and Belton ISD school board have approved the following changes for physical requirements for this upcoming school year only.
- If your student attended Belton ISD and turned in a physical during the 2019-2020 school year they WILL NOT need a new physical for the upcoming year.
- All incoming 7th graders WILL need new physicals
- All students new to Belton ISD WILL need new physicals
- All students must complete the UIL Medical History Form
- Any students answering “yes” to questions 1-6 on their UIL Medical History Form who do not have proper documentation of a physician’s clearance WILL need a new physical