CROSS COUNTRY PERIOD INFORMATION
We are very excited to get the 2020 Cross Country Season started and back to competing. We are excited to see everyone!
- Sign into RankOne and complete the online forms.
- Please sign up for the Cross Country remind to get updates throughout the season.
- Number: 81010
- Text: @beltong
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Before school 7-8:20am (Mon-Fri) ALL RUNNERS will be attending practice that will be competing in the 2020 CC season
- On the HYBRID SCHEDULE- (Sept 8th-Oct 2nd) if a runner is in 1st period…and they are in Group 1 / they will be in class on Monday and Tuesdays (8:50-9:35am). If a runner is in Group 2…they will come to 1st period on Thursdays and Fridays (8:50-9:35am). A student is NOT required to come to 1st period if it is an “at-home” day for them…but they ARE required every day at the 7-8:20am practices in order to compete in the CC Meets.
Please contact Coach Holly Lamberte with any questions or concerns