Belton Tiger Powerlifting 2017
Coach Hunter contact info:
Cell phone- 254-394-3939
- Parent Meeting: Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2017 at 6pm.
- At the Belton Tiger Athletic Complex’s Team Meeting Room.
- Practice Schedule: Begins Thursday
- Monday-Thursday 4:00-5:00
- Wednesday will be tutorial days
- Athletes are expected to be on time!! Practice will start in weight room each day with Abdominals/Core exercises and finish with stretches.
- How will Powerlifting benefit you?
- Strength Gains- Power you can use
- Mental toughness
- Burning at both ends / Rest.
- Three Workouts to follow.
- Two Phase Progression-
- Pre Meet- Mass building (Intense- Will be sore- now through mid January).
- Competition Phase- Improve Technique (little things)
- Things you need/do:
- Maxes- Bench, Squat, and Deadlift.
- Workout clothes and Flats
- Physical if not in athletics
- Watch your grades
- Meet Schedule
- Schedule is being completed. You will receive a copy once finalized.
- Varsity and J.V. lifters will be determined once season starts. There will be an A team and a B team comprised of 11lifters
- Lifters will lift from week to week based on progress and work ethic.
- MUST HAVE A PHYSICAL WITH A DOC BEFORE YOU CAN PARTICIPATE.